The Dubuque County Health Department is working closely with the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH), the City of Dubuque Health Services Department and the Dubuque County Healthcare Preparedness Coalition in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Please continue to practice social distancing of at least six feet when you must interact with people outside your household. Wear a mask when you cannot social distance and wash your hands frequently.
Test Iowa Sites
The Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team continues to pursue the possibility of bringing a Test Iowa site to Dubuque County. As of today, there are 10 sites across the state with the two closest in and Cedar Rapids and Davenport. All Iowans are now eligible for testing through Test Iowa. If you would like to be tested, please visit the Test Iowa site and take the assessment. If you have already taken the assessment, please do so again for additional options.
What you need to know to stay safe as the county begins to reopen
- ’What’s Open, What’s Not’ - Dubuque City Attorney Office, Updated May 27 (PDF)
- ’Safe at Work’ - guidance for employers from Greater Dubuque Development, NICC, CIRAS
- Iowa Public Health Reopening Guidance (PDF)
- Iowa Public Health Reopening Guidance for Business (PDF)
Five New Cases and 2 More Deaths in Dubuque County, 213 New Cases and 14 More Deaths in Iowa Read on...
Six New Cases in Dubuque County, 658 More Cases and 15 Deaths in Iowa Read on...
No New Cases or Deaths in Dubuque County, 145 More Cases and 19 Deaths in Iowa Read on...
Links to Federal and State COVID-19 Information
- Iowa Statewide COVID-19 Testing - TestIowa
- COVID-19 in Iowa – IDPH interactive data website
- CDC Guidelines for Running Essential Errands (Updated May 11)
- COVID-19 and Children (Updated May 11)
- CDC Guidelines for At-Home Care
- COVID-19 in Iowa, Information from our Governor
- Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Medicare and Coronavirus